Wednesday: March 17, 2010
- Disney makes good use of their monorail system for some new ads. Tron-orails!
This is some particularly clever advertising from the folks over at Disney for the upcoming reboot of Tron (coming out December 17t h). Of course the effect may be lost if the monorail happens to be traveling in the opposite direction of the ad but that's a minor detail.
Monday: March 8, 2010
- New iPad commercial accidentally reveals some book pricing information.
It's easy to miss just by viewing the ad but the folks over at The Unofficial Apple Blog have spotted a frame of the commercial that indeed shows off some pricing. So, want to know what you'll be paying for books on the iPad? Probably around $12-$14 bucks a pop.
Monday: January 4, 2010
- A collection of creative elevator advertisements for your viewing pleasure.
Turns out that elevators can make for a very interesting canvas when trying to promote a variety of products. It makes for a great use of non-interactive space to suddenly become well, more interactive than it was before.
Wednesday: September 16, 2009
- Interactive ads coming soon to your television set courtesy of Cablevision.
ORDER EVERYTHING YOU SEE HERE! CLICK HERE NOW! WHY HAVEN'T YOU CLICKED ALREADY? YOU FOLLOWING ME CAMERA GUY? I SAID CLICK HERE NOW!
Tuesday: July 7, 2009
- New Amazon patent hints at an ad-supported Kindle.
You'll have to learn how to tune out ads in your favorite e-books, just like the Internet!