Monday: November 14, 2011
- Everything you never knew about Google's top secret lab where they pursue future ideas.
According to the article, this magical place (dubbed 'Google X') is where Google may or may not be working on the following futuristic concepts: 1) an internet fridge that orders food when it's low, 2) driver-less cars, 3) space elevators, 4) personal assistant robots for your home, 5) networked coffee pots and gardening tools and finally 6) training monkeys to fly airplanes for special covert operations.
Monday: March 8, 2010
- JetBlue offering up ten dollar seats in celebration of ten years of flight service.
Have a need to travel in the immediate future or more importantly, the very immediate near future? Then this deal might have your name all over it. You can grab a ten buck seat to a choice of ten destinations but you'll have to book it for Tuesday or Wednesday (and while seats are still available). Happy jetting.
Tuesday: January 26, 2010
- FAA would like to make sure that next generation 747 is hack-proof.
Essentially, the FAA seemed worried that the 747-8 will be vulnerable to outside access and that the 'applicable airworthiness regulations do not contain adequate or appropriate safety standards for these design features,' mandating the issuing of the special conditions.
Wednesday: December 30, 2009
- Paper airplane manages to set brand new flight record over in Japan.
If you can make a paper airplane capable of staying in flight for more than twenty-six seconds (using just one sheet of paper and nothing else) alert your local news station because you've just broken a record.
Thursday: September 17, 2009
- Five tips on how to avoid catching germs whilst traveling on a plane.
Try not to breathe as much as you normally do for the entire length of the flight. Oh, and wash your hands repeatedly.
Friday: September 11, 2009
- Want to know how some travelers are making use of JetBlue's all-you-can-fly pass?
Dever and Dinardo, friends since their freshman year of college at SUNY Buffalo, will be crisscrossing the country, spending only 12 hours in each city before heading back to the airport and jetting to their next destination.
Thursday: August 13, 2009
- Buffet-style flying now available from the fine folks over at JetBlue.
Ponying up $599 gives you unlimited flights to any of their 56 destinations for the period of one month.
Tuesday: May 5, 2009
- A handy tutorial regarding how to make an airplane from a postcard.
Step 2: fold the pieces as shown.