Sunday: December 9, 2012
- Tim Cook appears on NBC's Rock Center for an exclusive interview with Brian Williams.
If you happen to be an avid fan of all things Apple (such as myself) then this video will most likely appeal to you. Watch as Tim Cook and Brian Williams take a stroll through some of the Manhattan retail stores and discuss everything from recent battles with Samsung to the long rumored Apple television. Oh, and if you didn't already know - Apple will also start making a Mac line here in the States next year too (belated spoiler alert).
Friday: November 6, 2009
- Steve Jobs is Fortune's CEO of the decade.
Fortune has an entire section dedicated to the almighty Steve which includes quotes from other famous CEOs as well as some rarely seen photos. Congrats Steve. Now, where is my Apple tablet?
Wednesday: October 21, 2009
- Turns out that Verizon's CEO is not a big fan of net neutrality.
He argued that imposing stricter regulations would pit network providers against application providers in a way that would ruin the Internet's potential for economic growth and societal change.
Wednesday: August 26, 2009
- Bob Dylan might be giving you GPS directions at some point in the near future.
Motorists who follow Dylan’s directions, however, may take some time to reach their destination. “I think it would be good if you are looking for directions and you heard my voice saying something like, ‘Left at the next street.... No, right... You know what? Just go straight.'
Friday: June 26, 2009
- Study shows that Twitter and Facebook adoption amongst top CEOs not quite there yet.
The study found that only two CEOs from Fortune magazine's list of the top 100 companieshave Twitter accounts, and only 19 have a Facebook page. And none of the 100 CEOs was found to have a personal external blog.