Tuesday: April 13, 2010
- Forty awesome Batman wallpapers to adorn your currently non-batty desktop.
Are you a big fan of the Dark Knight ? Know almost every line to every Batman movie both modern and classic? Wait a minute, where are all the retro-style Batman desktops? Oh well, Google image search to the rescue.
Monday: December 28, 2009
- Daily Grind: Slightly bored
Name: Vin (aka caulking madman)
How Vin feels today: Slightly bored @ 2:50:46 PM
What Vin really wants today: Go home right after slow workday finishes up and caulk things that don't necessarily need to be caulked because I want to label myself as a 'handy homeowner'. Also because my back patio door leaks when it rains (no, that's not code for something else).
Music Stuck in Head: Stuck in the Middle With You / Stealers Wheel
I always thought this was a Dylan tune until I just looked it up on Wikipedia. Wow, Stealers Wheel? Really?
Stuff to do today:
- Buy more caulk
- Start making New Year's resolutions for myself
- Make resolution to get back on track with daily grind posting
- ...starting today
- Its always good to start resolutions early
- Although it's a short a week so this little item may not kick off appropriately
- Try really hard
- Thank MacInquirer for rekindling my inspiration for making a new DotComic in the near future
- Also thank them for carefully reading the about page of GLM
Friday: October 9, 2009
- Ten things that you really need to stop tweeting about.
An alternative title for this post would have been 'ten reasons why I'm not on Twitter'.
Monday: September 21, 2009
- Service Pack X
Just inserting my own observations via comic format after recently upgrading to Snow Leopard.
Monday: August 31, 2009
- Disney has just acquired Marvel Entertainment in a deal worth four billion.
Under the deal, Disney will acquire ownership of Marvel including its more than 5,000 Marvel characters. Mr. Perlmutter will oversee the Marvel properties, and will work directly with Disney's global lines of business to build and further integrate Marvel's properties.
Tuesday: August 18, 2009
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog visits some of California's dog hotels.
Here is a sympathy card, it says 'my deepest condolences on the loss of your priorities'.
Friday: July 24, 2009
- Have a peek at the new trailer for Tron Legacy from Comic-Con.
Available in HD goodness as well. Lightcycles!
Thursday: July 9, 2009
- Twenty-eight of the strangest comic books based on a telvision show.
Quite strange indeed.
Wednesday: June 17, 2009
- Yuppie Larvae (Torment Part 2)
In honor of the recent Ghostbuster franchise revival stuff going around.
Tuesday: June 16, 2009
- Redesign Torment
I was having a Bugs Bunny moment.
Wednesday: May 21, 2008
- Writer's Block
Created this one when I had finally hit the wall with making comics. I just opened up my cartooning application of choice, in this case Adobe Flash - and started doodling. The outcome was what see above. Shortly after this, I stopped making comics all together. Though I have aspirations to make more one day.
Sunday: September 16, 2007
- New Pet
This comic pre-dates those crazy mutated Metroids from the Prime series.
Tuesday: July 3, 2007
- Speed Dialer
Comic derived mostly from my experiences in showing off my iPhone to other friends when it first came out.
Thursday: April 26, 2007
- Important Quest
I had been reading a lot of PBF Comics at the time of making this comic and I had wanted to try something different from the whole 'guy on the left says this, guy on the right says that' scenario. End result was what you see above. Was fishing really essential to saving the Princess this time around?
Tuesday: February 27, 2007
- Intro to Web Design
I always road-test these comics on several people before I throw them up here. Out of all seven people I was still the only one who thought this was remotely funny. Nerd alert.