Wednesday: May 12, 2010
- HTC asks for ban on Apple products after filing patent complaint.
Engadget is taking a deeper look at just what patents are involved here between the two companies and the implications of the federal lawsuit (which HTC has filed along with their patent suit). Should be an interesting battle - or about as interesting as Nokia versus Apple.
Monday: December 21, 2009
- If you happen to find a frog in your can of Diet Pepsi, please alert the FDA.
Did you know that there have been thirteen complaints of foreign objects in Pepsi cans since 2007? All of which have happened to come from the same manufacturing plant as well. Don't worry, the FDA is on the case and this should all be resolved shortly. Ribbit.
Tuesday: December 8, 2009
- AT&T releases iPhone app so users can complain about poor service.
So AT&T would like you to reach out to them with this iPhone app if you happen to hit a dead zone or if you become a dropped call victim. So how are you supposed to actually make the complaint when there isn't any service?
Wednesday: August 19, 2009
- Fed up with the airlines? Vent your frustration on Twitter with everyone else.
This probably won't help that recent 'pointless babble' percentage at all.
Wednesday: July 1, 2009
- YouTube channel redesign coming in the near future?
YouTube members have left 316 pages with tens of thousands of comments, most of them negative, on a recent official blog posting in which Google announced that all channel pages will be switched over to the new design on July 15.