Monday: April 12, 2010
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 now available for all you serious design folk out there.
The cost for getting yourself the latest and greatest set of Adobe design tools will set you back $1,699. If you happen to be thinking of going full-blown Master edition, you'll be plunking down $2,599. The iPhone Packager Tool may or may not be included with your purchase.
Wednesday: March 24, 2010
- Fifteen unique and creative staircases for your viewing pleasure.
After seeing some of these photos (particularly the slide plus stairs combination) I am suddenly realizing that my current set of stairs is in desperate need of a makeover. I just need to figure out where I can fit the slide.
Thursday: March 4, 2010
- Twelve very creative home wallpapers for your viewing pleasure.
If pixelated wallpaper isn't your thing there are ton of other interesting designs listed over on the other side of the click. The color palette/wallpaper idea sounds like a fun weekend project as Home Depot sure doesn't seem to mind the taking of those free swatch colors (you may need multiple trips to get away with it though).
Monday: March 1, 2010
- Daily Grind: Motivated
Name: Vin (aka springy)
How Vin feels today: Motivated @ 8:55:44 AM
What Vin really wants today: To welcome everyone back into the world of daily grind posting after taking an entire month and a half off. What can I say, it's been a crazy past 45-50 days or so.
Music Stuck in Head: New York City Traffic
Recently I've taken a break from listening to music on my morning commute into the city. These days I'm all about playing Scramble (free app) on the good old iPhone. Passes the time quite nicely.
Stuff to do today:
- Attempt to post new photo to photoblog at some point today
- Continue achievement hunting through Ghostbusters: The Video Game for Xbox 360
- Some of these achievements are just ridiculous
- Mini review of game: mildly enjoyable, lots of wasted potential, flat voice acting (looking at you Bill Murray)
- Find time to watch Termination: Salvation
- Mini review of movie: wasn't all that bad, quite predictable but not overly terrible
Tuesday: January 26, 2010
- Twelve unique and creative sofas for your viewing pleasure.
No house is truly complete unless you own a LEGO sofa. Although for all intensive purposes that couch can't be very comfortable to actually sit in - probably quite functional though. Painful, but functional.
Tuesday: January 19, 2010
- Fifty beautiful and creative works of pixel art for your viewing pleasure.
This gallery contains both isometric and non-isometric (thankfully categorized) for even more additional viewing pleasure. All hail the mighty pixel.
Thursday: December 24, 2009
- A gallery of some creative and unusual bookshelves for you to gawk at.
Nothing inspires patriotism in me more than looking at a bookshelf shaped just like the United States. I'm guessing you probably can't fit a lot of books in Rhode Island or Delaware.
Friday: November 20, 2009
- Seventeen creative hot air balloon designs just for you.
It looks like Unicron and Darth Vader finally have something in common (what with the whole floating heads in space thing). What, you've never seen the original Transformers movie?
Monday: November 2, 2009
- Thirty creative candle designs for your viewing pleasure.
No household is complete without a candle in the shape of cheese wedge. The chalkboard candles come in at a close second simply for their added functionality.
Thursday: September 24, 2009
- Dream vehicles through the wondrous eye of Photoshop.
This was supposed to be the future. Where is my jetpack? Where is my robotic companion? Where is my dinner in pill form? Where is my nuclear-powered levitating house? And where is my flying car?
Thursday: September 10, 2009
- Twelve fun and creative umbrellas for your viewing pleasure.
Yes, you too can look like an astronaut in the rain. Now go forth and explore brave new worlds.
Thursday: August 27, 2009
- Dunkin' Donuts to introduce some toffee with your coffee. Yum.
Jeff Hager of Hoover, Ala., had won top honors for 'Toffee for Your Coffee,' which is described as 'a sour cream cake donut topped with glaze and chopped Heath Bar' bits.
Wednesday: August 26, 2009
- Nine examples of creatively designed toilet paper just for you.
If you have time for a game of Sudoku while using the lavatory it might be time to seek out a proctologist.
Wednesday: August 12, 2009
- Yes folks, a LEGO-based movie is indeed on the way.
...the company sparked to Lin and the Hageman brothers' embrace of core values Lego wanted to include in a film, especially 'a fun factor, creativity and that imagination has no boundaries,' Lin told Daily Variety.
Friday: June 26, 2009
- Five geeky ways to propose using the power of the Interwebs.
My favorite has to be sending them on a wild goose chase via GPS.