Monday: January 7, 2013
- Disney unveils next generation guest experience in the form of digital wristbands.
The new wristbands will work in tandem with a new Disney app that you can use on your smartphone. The wristband (officially called MagicBand) can be used as your rooom key, theme park ticket, photopass, payment information and even access to FastPass for quicker access to rides and attractions. So long Key to the World cards!
Monday: May 17, 2010
- Apple beats out Whole Foods and Nordstrom for best shopper experience title.
Factors that contribute to a good shopping experience, according to the survey, include having customer-centric store design, maintaining shopper history data, creating ambiance, and carrying and displaying a well-organized, 'rationalized' product assortment.
Wednesday: November 4, 2009
- Fifteen podcasts that may or may not make you richer.
Unless you’re a child prodigy like Warren Buffett, or you have a trust fund, this stuff doesn’t come on its own. It takes years of learning and experience. And what better way to learn than to throw on a podcast in the car, at the gym, or in another convenient setting?
Wednesday: October 7, 2009
- Thirty-five Mac applications to improve your browsing experience.
A good list of plugins and various programs for your beloved Mac that you may not have previously known about. I'm curious to try some of these out, especially the apps listed under the 'taking a break' section.
Friday: August 28, 2009
- Fifteen of the worst user experience design mistakes ever.
Read up and learn my fellow designers, don't be that guy (or girl).