Monday: December 10, 2012
- Upcoming Star Wars 1313 video game getting some helping hands from all facets of LucasFilms.
Now that Disney has acquired LucasArts some interesting news is starting to trickle out regarding their games division. It seems that all of the different entities under LucasFilms such as Industrial Light and Magic, Skywalker Sound, Lucas Animation, and LucasArts are all collobarating on this next generation title. Star Wars 1313 will take place in the seedy underbelly of Corsuscant which alone sounds like an interesting premise. Whatever does come out of this Disney/Lucas effort it will most likely be better than The Force Unleashed 2 by default (zing).
Wednesday: March 10, 2010
- It's probably not a smart idea to throw hot coffee at a parking enforcement official.
The next time you happen to witness the writing of a ticket on a vehicle you happen to own and find yourself agitated with coffee in hand - remember this little article. As it turns out, tossing a cup of hot liquid substance at a person of authority can in fact land you with an assault and battery charge. Who knew?
Monday: December 14, 2009
- Adidas pulls the curtain back on line of Star Wars sneakers and shoes.
Seems like they have a shoe for every character and almost every planet. Now you can really let everyone know just how strong The Force runs in your family.
- LucasArts announces sequel to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
To say that I was a big fan of the first game is a bit of an understatement. I'll be buying this the day it comes out which of course has yet to be revealed (2010 is the only date thus far). LucasArts has a high resolution version of the trailer over on their site for those so inclined.
Friday: July 17, 2009
- Behold, the great Google doodle triforce conspiracy.
Several Doodles appear to have a symbol in it which looks very much like a Triforce – this could be an easter egg or an artist’s signature, and a hidden reference to the Nintendo Classic Zelda game, where the Triforce appeared.
Wednesday: July 1, 2009
- Upcoming Star Wars toy lets you move an object with your mind (aka The Force).
Put this one on the Christmas list this year.