Wednesday: June 17, 2009
- Remember Mad Dog Mcree from the arcades? You'll be able to play it on the Wii again.
Not just one adventure either, but three games rolled into one package. Bonus: multiplayer included as well.
Tuesday: June 16, 2009
- An in-depth reevaluation of Final Fantasy VIII.
'In-depth' really doesn't scratch the surface in terms of article depth. Grab a cup of coffee, enjoy the read and then go dust off the old Playstation.
- Ars Technica reviews the new Ghostbusters video game.
Ghostbusters brings what we loved about the movie to video games, with some great results. This is far from a perfect title, but fans of the movie will quickly overlook the game's few flaws.
- Creators of Peggle try a different iTunes pricing approach and get some interesting results.
Case in point: before the sale, Peggle was sitting at around #60 on the App Store game charts. And after the sale? Peggle was sitting pretty at #1, having sold 'nearly as many units in those four days as they had in the 3 weeks afters the game's launch'.
Monday: June 15, 2009
- A short quiz to see how much you really know about Nintendo games past and present.
There are some trick questions sprinkled in here and there but overall really not that tough.
- A new Xbox 360 just might be coming out this fall.
Although it may just be a slight speed bump to accomodate that whole Project Natal add-on thing.
Wednesday: May 6, 2009
- Electronic Arts posts small loss for fourth quarter. Uh oh.
I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.
- Beatles Rock Band edition will set you back about $250. Wow.
Well, at least this will be one way to get those digitally remastered versions of my favorite Beatles tracks.