Monday: March 1, 2010
- Daily Grind: Motivated
Name: Vin (aka springy)
How Vin feels today: Motivated @ 8:55:44 AM
What Vin really wants today: To welcome everyone back into the world of daily grind posting after taking an entire month and a half off. What can I say, it's been a crazy past 45-50 days or so.
Music Stuck in Head: New York City Traffic
Recently I've taken a break from listening to music on my morning commute into the city. These days I'm all about playing Scramble (free app) on the good old iPhone. Passes the time quite nicely.
Stuff to do today:
- Attempt to post new photo to photoblog at some point today
- Continue achievement hunting through Ghostbusters: The Video Game for Xbox 360
- Some of these achievements are just ridiculous
- Mini review of game: mildly enjoyable, lots of wasted potential, flat voice acting (looking at you Bill Murray)
- Find time to watch Termination: Salvation
- Mini review of movie: wasn't all that bad, quite predictable but not overly terrible
Thursday: February 25, 2010
- Six fantastical theme park rides that have unfortunately been lost to history.
If you absolutely must ride this, it's still open at Universal Studios Japan in Osaka. Doc Brown will likely be screaming at you in Japanese, but it's the pilgrimage that counts.
Wednesday: February 24, 2010
- Ghostbusters fan converts Wiimote into mock proton pack. Egon would be so proud.
I haven't actually tried the Wii version of the Ghostbusters video game but I just recently finished playing through it on the Xbox 360. Overall, I give the game a C+/B- as it was enjoyable but had the potential to be so much more. Maybe this modification was missing link from the equation (but probably not).
Wednesday: December 30, 2009
- Ghostbusters 3 on track for a 2011 release according to Harold Ramis.
We’ll introduce some new young Ghostbusters, and all the old guys will be in it, too. Think Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future ... GB3 is progressing with plans to shoot next summer and release in 2011.
Thursday: October 1, 2009
- Six brilliant movie scientists who happen to suck at their job.
If you cross the streams, you'll destroy the universe. At any given moment, reality as we know it rests in the hands of three clumsy, out-of-shape scientists. Say Venkman trips. End of the universe. Stantz sneezes. End of the universe. Egon prolapses. End of the universe.
Thursday: July 9, 2009
- Harold Ramis lets loose on some details regarding Ghostbusters 3.
Interesting video overall as Ramis shares some opinions on the quality of other recent movie sequels.
Wednesday: June 17, 2009
- Yuppie Larvae (Torment Part 2)
In honor of the recent Ghostbuster franchise revival stuff going around.