Monday: November 21, 2011
- Apple's new store at Grand Central Station may be opening in the very near future.
9to5Mac has heard that Apple will officially announce the opening of the Grand Central Apple store this Tuesday and presumably pull the black boards to reveal the announcement. This store garners extra special attention because it will be Apple’s largest in the world by square footage and resides in a building where 750,000 people pass daily and over 1,000,000 people during the holidays.
Monday: July 25, 2011
- Apple Store definitely coming to Grand Central Station at some point in the near future.
According to The Real Deal, Apple will be shelling out $800,000 per year in rent, which seems a little high given that the previous tenant was paying about half that. As for me, I am both happy and sad for this news all at once. Happy because I will be frequenting this location quite often and sad because of the overall effect it will have on my bank account. The crowding of my overall commute to NYC will most likely be more annoying but I'll learn to live with it.
Tuesday: October 27, 2009
- Norwegian student is newly crowned World Monopoly Champion.
The winning strategy? Consecutive high rents on Pacific and North Carolina Avenues. In other news, there is actually a World Monopoly Championship held in Las Vegas.
Wednesday: October 7, 2009
- The Griswolds to take yet another vacation courtesy of New Line.
The story of the sequel penned so far would focus on Rusty and his kids as they embark on their next wild and crazy vacation. Clark and Helen make appearances as the good-natured grandparents.
Wednesday: September 2, 2009
- A list of ten secret menu items at some of your favorite fast food chains.
If you’re at Wendy’s and you’re really hungry – like, three-patties-just-won’t-cut-it hungry, go ahead and order the Grand Slam, which is four patties stacked on a bun. It’s also known as the Meat Cube.
Tuesday: September 1, 2009
- Yes, Grand Theft Auto will soon be available on your beloved iPhone.
...comes as a surprise, considering that the typical content featured in a Grand Theft Auto game has clashed with Apple's policies against adult-theme material finding its way to into the App Store.