Friday: July 29, 2011
- Watch Dan Castellaneta chat about the inspiration behind some of his voices on The Simpsons.
This is an interesting / fun video for anybody who happens to be a fan of The Simpsons. Dan Castelleneta does an alarmingly high number of voices on the show (somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-15 characters). Fun fact, you'll usually see a random Simpsons quote (less random now with the new design) in the header of GLM. Guess the episode, win a cookie.
Tuesday: March 30, 2010
- Fifteen things about The Simpsons you may not have previously known about.
I had no idea that every Simpsons family member's middle name started with the letter J. Also it's nice to see that 'D'oh' is officially part of our English dictionary. Have you pulled a Homer today?
Tuesday: March 9, 2010
- When statues come to life via the non-stationary of Photoshop.
This particular Worth1000 contest reminds me of that Simpsons (Treehouse of Horror) episode where all of the advertising figures came to life. 'He came to life! Good for him.'
Friday: January 8, 2010
- The top ten things one can learn from the past twenty years of television.
Presented by Homer Simpson on Late Night with David Letterman. Sadly, 'Cougar Town' is not a show about people getting attacked by giant cats.
Tuesday: October 6, 2009
- Homer Simpson is the new face of healthy eating over in Britain.
The government hopes that viewers will realize they should follow that behavior, and not the beer-swilling, doughnut-guzzling diet of Homer Simpson and his family.
Wednesday: July 8, 2009
- Driving while intoxicated, with or without pants, is more than enough to get you thrown in jail.
'I have misplaced my pants.'
Tuesday: June 16, 2009
- Yes, you too can have Homer Simpson be your GPS co-pilot.
It'll cost you just $12.95 to get a dose of Homer on your TomTom GPS device.