Tuesday: December 11, 2012
- New trailer for Disney's The Lone Ranger surfaces online.
There is something very wrong with that horse.
Tuesday: May 11, 2010
- FYI, Windows 7 'compatibility checker' currently masquerading as trojan horse virus.
Once a victim has installed the software, criminals can pretty much do whatever they want on the PC, Cosoi said. That could mean installing a keylogger to steal banking credentials or even gaining full access to the hacked system.
Thursday: August 27, 2009
- Yes, poodles can be groomed to look like just about anything these days.
Meet some of the entries for 'creatively groomed' dog shows all over the United States. This feels so wrong.
Monday: August 24, 2009
- A handy tutorial regarding how to understand... horse talk?
Ever wanted to know what a horse was actually trying to say to you? Well with these steps you can get better at understanding what horses try to communicate in their actions, verbal, and body language.
Monday: July 27, 2009
- Some more strange ice cream flavors from around the world just for you.
The most shocking one, though, is no better—but perhaps no worse—than the thought of a real-life Monkeys 'n' Cream: raw horseflesh, which can be found in at least one ice cream shop in—yes, Tokyo.