Friday: July 15, 2011
- National Geographic provides a top ten list for pretty much any travel idea.
Thinking of a planning a boat trip in Venice? Want to visit some famous boardwalks all across the United States? Whatever it is you happen to be looking for chances are you'll at least find a little travel inspiration with one these lists. Personally, I enjoy looking at some of these exotic beach locales (as evidenced by the chosen thumbnail).
Monday: May 10, 2010
- An insightful TED video on why people seem to like Apple products so much.
This is a great video that will challenge your common mode of thinking just three minutes in. The method doesn't only apply to Apple (other inspirational leaders are referenced in the video as well) but it serves as a great example for the entire concept. Mental note to self: watch more TED videos.
Thursday: February 4, 2010
- Google would like you to know that they have a couple tablet ideas as well.
The video mock-up shows a much larger tablet, with hands resizing and moving windows through the multitouch interface, scrolling through text, and typing a search query.
Monday: January 11, 2010
- Thirty-one places to go in 2010 according to the New York Times.
Need a little inspiration for your next vacation and/or leisure trip? The New York Times would like to help you with your predicament. Enjoy and happy future traveling.
Wednesday: December 9, 2009
- Twenty-five awesome gift ideas for designers and developers.
Yes, I'll take any one or more of these fabulous gift ideas. Honestly, who wouldn't want a brand new MacBook Pro? So in closing, please send your charitable contribution gifts to me via overnight via FedEx, thanks. Merry Christmas.
Tuesday: September 1, 2009
- Seven photography projects to jumpstart your creativity.
An interesting set of ideas for shutterbugs (and other creative types) looking to do something a little different from the norm. I've always wanted to try to the 365 thing but laziness gets the better of me on day two.
Wednesday: July 1, 2009
- Eleven summer vacation ideas for geeks.
E3 and/or Penny Arcade Expo suspiciously not on this list