Monday: March 8, 2010
- JetBlue offering up ten dollar seats in celebration of ten years of flight service.
Have a need to travel in the immediate future or more importantly, the very immediate near future? Then this deal might have your name all over it. You can grab a ten buck seat to a choice of ten destinations but you'll have to book it for Tuesday or Wednesday (and while seats are still available). Happy jetting.
Friday: September 11, 2009
- Want to know how some travelers are making use of JetBlue's all-you-can-fly pass?
Dever and Dinardo, friends since their freshman year of college at SUNY Buffalo, will be crisscrossing the country, spending only 12 hours in each city before heading back to the airport and jetting to their next destination.
Thursday: August 20, 2009
- JetBlue officially sold out of the 'all-you-can-fly' passes.
Maybe this little promotion turned out to be a lot more popular than they originally anticipated.
Monday: August 17, 2009
- Five groups that could benefit from the JetBlue all-you-can-fly pass.
It makes a lot of sense when you think about it.
Thursday: August 13, 2009
- Buffet-style flying now available from the fine folks over at JetBlue.
Ponying up $599 gives you unlimited flights to any of their 56 destinations for the period of one month.
Tuesday: August 4, 2009
- JetBlue and United to try and sell last minute airline seats via Twitter.
JetBlue has 'Cheeps', United has 'Twares'. See what they did there?