Monday: July 11, 2011
- Taiwanese tea company decides to market their product by way of mock Apple keynote.
The Jobs / John Stamos hybrid dropped by to pitch a Taiwanese company's vast selection of tea, of all things, for a TV advertisement that's apparently currently airing in Taiwan. Decked out in light jeans, a black mock turtleneck and sneakers, the impersonator even matched Steve's hair color, rimless glasses, and current weight. The only thing missing was an actual Apple product -- and months of media speculation.
Thursday: January 7, 2010
- Daily Grind: Efficient
Name: Vin (aka jimmy three-teeth)
How Vin feels today: Efficient @ 3:10:25 PM
What Vin really wants today: Give myself a round of applause for writing various scripts that condensed a boatload of work into a smaller buoy-sized amount of work.
Music Stuck in Head: The Entertainer / Billy Joel
Mostly because the synth effect in the intro and outro of the song. Reminds me of Saturday morning cartoons every time.
Stuff to do today:
- Read up on all the happenings from CES over in Las Vegas
- Watch the Microsoft Keynote
- Boy, was that ever boring
- Find something more entertaining
- This YouTube video will suffice for now
- Wow, it's even got Reversi
Thursday: September 17, 2009
- The incredible, amazing, and awesome Apple keynote.
A video capturing the numerous times a positive adjective was used in the last Apple keynote. No two cuts are repeated according to the video's author.
Thursday: September 10, 2009
- Apple has posted a video stream of their special music event from yesterday.
Watch Steve Jobs's triumphant (and much applauded) return to the stage. Lots of interesting stuff out of Apple yesterday from iTunes 9 to iPod Nanos with video cameras (which for some strange reason can't take still photos).
Friday: August 14, 2009
- Rumors swirling that Apple may hold a keynote event in September.
Looks like it may bring a new version of iTunes to go along with it.