Thursday: April 15, 2010
- A collection of the world's strangest buildings for you to gawk at.
Sorry, but you won't find any, as Travel & Leisure puts it, 'goofball novelty' buildings on this list. On the plus side, if you've always wanted to see what a bar-code building looks like then this post has your numeric ID all over it.
Tuesday: March 9, 2010
- Eleven of the world's craziest roads for you to gawk at.
Enjoy this collection of wild and in most cases ridiculously dangerous modes of travel. Maybe it's because I usually have video games on the brain but after seeing these pictures I really want to go play some Mario Kart.
Monday: January 11, 2010
- Thirty-one places to go in 2010 according to the New York Times.
Need a little inspiration for your next vacation and/or leisure trip? The New York Times would like to help you with your predicament. Enjoy and happy future traveling.
Wednesday: October 7, 2009
- A collection of the world's ugliest buildings for you to gawk at.
Call me crazy, but I think the hand basket building is actually kind of cool rather than ugly as the article suggests. They make hand baskets after all - so the architecture works on a functional level.
Tuesday: September 1, 2009
- A collection of the world's strangest conventions for you to gawk at.
At this weeklong convention in the Netherlands, giant LEGO constructions take center stage. Watch with bated breath as teams compete in building competitions, or try to beat world-record LEGO construction times...