Wednesday: May 12, 2010
- Marvel and Disney character mashups through the mutated eye of Photoshop.
Mike Wazowski is Bruce Banner as The Incredible Myopic Hulk - and there's your plot for The Incredible Hulk 2 (or 3?) and/or Monsters Inc 2. The scary part is that legally, this can actually be made (Disney owns Marvel) and someone in Hollywood probably thinks its a good idea.
Monday: January 11, 2010
- Looks like we'll be seeing John Malkovich versus Peter Parker for Spider-Man 4.
Interesting choice of casting for a Spider-Man villian. That is of course, if the movie manages to see the light of day (script and production issues have been plaguing the project according to rumors). Oh well, it can't be any worse than Spider-Man 3... can it?
Monday: January 4, 2010
- Marvel stockholders decide to go ahead and approve the Disney merger.
Disney officially has the rights to over five thousand of your favorite Marvel comic book characters. You can expect to see most of these characters in the next Kingdom Hearts game or at the very least some kind of Disney versus Marvel Street Fighter type game (which actually sounds kind of cool come to think of it).
Monday: December 21, 2009
- Trailer for Iron Man 2 now online for those who haven't seen it already.
Looks kind of interesting, heres to hoping this movie is in no way similiar to Spider-Man 3 or *gasp* Batman Forever. Seriously, why does a superhero movie need more than one main villain? The answer is we don't. Thanks.
Tuesday: September 1, 2009
- The top eleven Disney Marvel movies you'll probably see in the near future.
4. The Absent Minded Professor X
Monday: August 31, 2009
- Disney has just acquired Marvel Entertainment in a deal worth four billion.
Under the deal, Disney will acquire ownership of Marvel including its more than 5,000 Marvel characters. Mr. Perlmutter will oversee the Marvel properties, and will work directly with Disney's global lines of business to build and further integrate Marvel's properties.