Tuesday: May 11, 2010
- Microsoft would like you know that Natal will launch this October.
Get your imaginary baseballs and soccer balls (anything imaginary will do really) ready because Project Natal will be available for your beloved Xbox 360 this October. Microsoft hasn't nailed down an exact date that month but they think they'll have that ironed out by the time E3 rolls around.
Thursday: January 7, 2010
- Project Natal to be available for your Xbox 360 next holiday season.
Controller-free gaming will be yours for the taking sometime before the year is out. There is still no word on how much this thing will cost but you can take comfort in knowing that it will work with all current Xbox 360 systems. Joy.
Monday: July 6, 2009
- Sony files patent for turning any object into a video game controller.
Take that, Project Natal?
Friday: June 19, 2009
- Microsoft confirms that a new Xbox won't be coming next year.
Although the year after that one is still might be fair game.
Monday: June 15, 2009
- A new Xbox 360 just might be coming out this fall.
Although it may just be a slight speed bump to accomodate that whole Project Natal add-on thing.