Thursday: August 11, 2011
- National Geographic has some stunning photos of New Zealand for your viewing pleasure.
Posting this here in case anyone needs some travel inspiration. Now I've never actually been to New Zealand but these pictures sure are pretty. Also, this destination would be a good trip for you die-hard Lord of the Rings fans out there (all of the movies were shot in New Zealand).
Wednesday: March 10, 2010
- World's first jetpack for consumers officially on sale over in New Zealand.
Welcome to the future, here is your jetpack. Oh, we'll need to make sure that your check in the amou nt of $86,000 clears before we can let you just fly away. Buy now and get a free a ballistic parachute with purchase.
Wednesday: October 21, 2009
- New Zealand stockbroker manages to tap his way into the record books.
The gentleman in question can tap 1,056 times a minute which is about seventeen taps a second on average. However, he can beat that average easily and is able to tap a whopping twenty-three times per second.
Friday: September 25, 2009
- The top ten reasons you should visit New Zealand presented by the Prime Minister.
5. Get the whanau together, stay in a bach, crack open the chilly bin and slap on your jandals.