Monday: December 10, 2012
- Australian police issue warning about using maps on iOS 6 for driving directions.
Local Police have been called to assist distressed motorists who have become stranded within the Murray-Sunset National Park after following directions on their Apple iPhone. Tests on the mapping system by police confirm the mapping systems lists Mildura in the middle of the Murray Sunset National Park, approximately 70km away from the actual location of Mildura. Police are extremely concerned as there is no water supply within the Park and temperatures can reach as high as 46 degrees, making this a potentially life threatening issue.
Friday: November 20, 2009
- Fifteen year old decides to call 911 because parents took the Xbox away.
In addition, officers visited the boy at his residence and informed him that his parents can indeed take away his Xbox 360, and that he would do well to learn from their discipline.
Wednesday: July 15, 2009
- Some units of NYPD still using typewriters.
And it turns out that vintage typewriters are quite expensive to maintain. Who knew?
Wednesday: July 8, 2009
- Driving while intoxicated, with or without pants, is more than enough to get you thrown in jail.
'I have misplaced my pants.'
Thursday: June 25, 2009
- Tourists welcomed to NYC via seven mile police chase.
What a way to start a vacation.
Friday: June 19, 2009
- Some speeding ticket myths that you probably want to know about.
Good to know, if you happen to get caught that is.