Tuesday: April 20, 2010
- Some amazing photos of that pesky volcanic ash for you to gawk at.
If you happened to be doing some overseas traveling over the past few days you might have noticed a delay or two (possibly more numerous than that). While this would've made for a really good excuse to justify the lack of recent GLM postings, sadly (or happily - depending how you look at it) it wasn't the case. More on that later.
Wednesday: October 21, 2009
- Daily Grind: Hoarse
Name: Vin (aka house of flu)
How Vin feels today: Hoarse @ 7:04:00 PM
What Vin really wants today: Continue loading up on various vitamins and anti-flu type medicines. Remind self to get flu shot prior to flu season actually starting next year.
Music Stuck in Head: Stomp the House / The Fresh Beat Band
Thank you Nick Jr. Who can I flog for putting this show in the face of my three year old?
Stuff to do today:
- Apologize for limited posting of weekdaily links, influenza has taken hold of my entire family
- Be better prepared next season, actually get flu shot
- Launch various work projects from home
- Check out some of the latest and greatest gadgets whilst I've been sick
- That new Apple mouse looks even more ergonomically uncomfortable than the previous version
- On the other hand, that Barnes and Noble e-reader is quite enticing
- Note that above product actually requires desire to read publications with more than thirty pages
- Give up, continue flu detox program