Thursday: April 1, 2010
- Twitter revamps their homepage to in effort to make Twitter easier to understand.
To me, this revamp is actually a much welcomed step in the right direction as you can plainly see the 'realtime-ness' that didn't appear to be there with their previous version. Trending topics scroll across in realtime along with top tweets from select users. Not bad.
Monday: September 21, 2009
- Watch some footage of Disney pulling the curtain back on Star Tours 2.
The newly revamped Star Wars theme ride will be opening back up in 2011 and will make use of 3D projection technology. Here's to hoping those 3D podraces won't make you too sick.
Thursday: August 27, 2009
- Next Batman installment might be shot entirely in IMAX, but probably not.
I gather that Christopher Nolan would probably have to agree to even make a third Batman movie first. Also, shooting in IMAX seems to be financially unrealistic as one reel can only hold two and half minutes of footage. Wow.
Thursday: July 23, 2009
- Apple lets slip that an app store redesign might be coming soon.
Fart apps to the left, everything else to the right. Problem solved.
Wednesday: July 22, 2009
- Yahoo's new homepage not as exciting as some would have hoped.
Users will notice a difference and there are features which will make life simpler. But there's nothing here to cause swarms of new users to Yahoo.
Tuesday: July 21, 2009
- Yahoo to pull the curtain back on a redesigned homepage tomorrow.
Screen shots of the redesign, which have been widely circulating on the Internet, show a customizable toolbar on the left of the page, which allows users to choose from their favorite third-party applications.
Monday: July 6, 2009
- Obama added to Disney's newly revamped Hall of Presidents attraction.
President Obama spent a few minutes recording his brief speech that will be played when visitors walk into the Hall. The installation of Obama's figure comes after an eight-month makeover was performed on the Hall of Presidents.