Monday: April 5, 2010
- Eight rules for creating effective typography that you should probably know about.
This is a great read for any designer (be it web or print) who might be looking to beef up their current typography skills a little bit. Some items you'll learn about include kerning, font communication and what they mean in regards to effective use of typography.
Wednesday: February 3, 2010
- A list of thirty-five web design mistakes you should try to avoid.
Are you an aspiring web designer? Thinking of making a name for yourself on the big world wide web? Then follow this well put together guide and you'll be on your way to web success in no time.
Friday: January 29, 2010
- The golden rules of site redesign as told by Some Random Dude.
A good read for my fellow webnerds out there that might be thinking and/or planning about a potential redesign. Be it for work or for personal use, this is a good starting point before you actually get started.
Thursday: July 2, 2009
- Seventy-eight photography rules for complete idiots.
A comprehensive guide for all budding photographers out there.
Wednesday: June 17, 2009
- Ten web design rules that you can actually break.
Of course you have to break them remarkably well to constitute stunning web design.