Tuesday: April 13, 2010
- A collection of the world's greatest scenic drives courtesy of National Geographic.
National Geographic offers up roughly forty-eight ideas to maximize your next scenic drive experience for those so inclined. Of the forty-eight on this list I am proud to state that I can check off two (maybe three) items off of this list. Alright, maybe I'm not so proud - I need to get out more.
Thursday: January 7, 2010
- Microsoft to bring classic arcade environment of the eighties into your beloved living room.
According to a company press release, Game Room will be a “place to relive the glory days of arcade games,” complete with a pay-to-play option that charges 40 MS Points (50 cents) per play of one game.
Monday: November 16, 2009
- Details of all possible achievements for upcoming season of 1 vs. 100 surface online.
I consider myself to be a bit of an Xbox achievement addict so this is a much-welcomed addition to the world of 1 vs. 100. Remember kids, season two starts up again on November 19th - and I will pwn your trivia skills. Pwned, I say!
Monday: August 17, 2009
- Failiure rate of Xbox 360 is a whopping 52.4 percent.
You have better odds flipping a coin than actually purchasing a functional Xbox 360. Wow.
Friday: June 26, 2009
- Plan your future sight-seeing trips with Google Maps.
Neat little project to come out of Labs, calculates routes and directions for major tourist attractions in a given city (only from the current available selections). Added bonus: lists off the operating hours of said major tourist attractions.