Thursday: July 7, 2011
- New York City Street View circa 1982.
This is an awesome project and it makes for a glorious way to pass the time. Case in point: I am currently taking a stroll down Lexington Avenue in the year 1982 while actually sitting in an office on Lexington Avenue in 2011. My brain may very well implode any minute. Big kudos to the creator Dan Weeks for putting this together. Wow.
Monday: May 17, 2010
- Google may have been accidentally snooping in on your wi-fi connections.
Let this be a lesson to you all to never leave a wi-fi network unsecured. The good news is that Google has agreed to stop collecting this data, at least for now.
Friday: October 16, 2009
- Google Street View: now coming to your neighborhood via tricycle.
Google is currently accepting suggestions for where their little trike cam should go next. Go ahead, suggest your favorite hiking trail - just be sure that it's not too steep.
Monday: September 14, 2009
- Google shows how Street View works in the cutest way possible.
Awww, it's so cute when they remove potential personal information from captured images!
Saturday: June 20, 2009
- Google tricycle camera might be coming to a college campus near you.
Now no area will be safe from Google Street View! Mwa ha ha!