Wednesday: November 9, 2011
- You won't be seeing Siri on older iDevices anytime in the near future.
That's a shame but it makes sense given Apple's strategy and history of making certain features exclusive to particular iPhone models. Not clear on why devices other than iPhones have to miss out on this. The iPad 2 should have enough horsepower to run Siri without an issue (same for their notebook line as well).
Tuesday: July 12, 2011
- Next version of iOS to bring bluetooth keyboard support to the Apple TV.
Navigating around on Apple TV isn't exactly all that fun of an experience. Adding the ability for a keyboard (or some other form of navigation device) would definetly be helpful. Interesting to note that 9to5mac also points to rumors of an updated Apple TV coming out sometime this fall.
Monday: February 1, 2010
- Google decides to start dropping support for Internet Explorer 6.
All it took was a couple of cyber attacks from the aging browser to warrant Google's position to drop support. Seriously, if you still use IE6 (or IE7 for that matter) - upgrade your browser. Your making the Internet cry.
Tuesday: December 22, 2009
- Why it's better to pretend you don't know anything about computers.
Another illustrated guide from the folks at TheOatmeal.com on a subject most geeks know all too well about. Good luck to all of us this holiday season.
Wednesday: November 11, 2009
- Apple drops support for Atom processors in latest Mac OS X software update.
Thinking of purchasing a Dell Mini laptop with the sole purpose of putting Mac OS X on it? Apple would prefer it if you just bought a laptop from them instead. Now pony up.
Wednesday: November 4, 2009
- Next Apple software update may break a lot of unauthorized installations of Mac OS X.
If you've recently installed Mac OS X on your beloved Dell Mini 9 you may want to hold off from applying the next software update that Apple puts out. Possibly for a long, long time.
Tuesday: November 3, 2009
- A gallery containing eighteen of the world's strangest bridges for your viewing pleasure.
The bridge, which is about 900 feet long, is illuminated by an array of LED lights each night to bolster its snake-like presence in the midst of two national parks.
Tuesday: July 14, 2009
- YouTube officially ditches Internet Explorer 6 support.
Yes folks, the time has come to upgrade your aging web browser.