Tuesday: May 18, 2010
- Square Enix did quite well this year with their multi-million selling titles.
One of those titles happened to be Final Fantasy XIII, a game that literally makes you literally click one button for ten plus hours and nothing else. On the flip side, if you manage to stick it out past the twenty hour mark the game begins to get somewhat enjoyable.
Friday: March 26, 2010
- The iPad to start with 30,000 free e-books thanks to Project Gutenberg.
Always dreamed of experiencing the thrill of reading Huck Finn on a certain magical unreleased tablet-type product? This news should make you quite happy. At least there won't be a shortage of stuff to read.
Tuesday: October 20, 2009
- Literal depictions of movie titles through glamorous the eye of Photoshop.
Be warned, although most of these entries are cute - some of them may be a little bit on the disturbing side (depending on your sense of humor).
Wednesday: August 19, 2009
- The twenty worst album titles of 2009 thus far.
Bravo, Willie Nelson. Bravo.
Friday: July 17, 2009
- Video game sales see a 31% drop for the month of June.
As the article states, most due to the face that there aren't any 'blockbuster' titles currently available.