Monday: August 1, 2011
- Have a peek at the future look of the Firefox user interface straight from Mozilla.
There are some design concepts you may easily recognize if you happen to already be a Google Chrome user. Also, there seems to be a couple dashes of Safari thrown in there as well for good measure (although anytime you add the Mac traffic lights on a mockup I come to that conclusion). For those interested the developer tools have a brand new look as well, could be quite useful.
Thursday: April 15, 2010
- Adobe to sue Apple sometime in the near future regarding recent SDK changes.
This really shouldn't be a surprise given Apple's recent barring of none-native code on the iPhone and features that Adobe had ready for CS5 in those regards for development. Apparently this was the final straw and not the relentless bashing they've endured for lack of Flash on Apple's various mobile devices.
Monday: January 25, 2010
- Ten tools for better reading both online and offline.
Lifehacker covers some handy tools covering a variety of topics related to your overall reading ability (speed reading, recommendations, etc). And you're right, no human being would stack books like this.
Thursday: November 19, 2009
- The top ten free Windows tools for IT professionals.
A well-rounded list of some free applications for those of you (who may or may not be IT professionals, InfoWorld) who happen to have a predilection for tinkering under the hood with your copy of Windows.
Thursday: October 15, 2009
- Nine free tools to put the fun back into your photography endeavors.
Lost the desire to break out the old point and shoot? Give some of these tools a spin and get those photographic juices flowing again. Besides, everyone loves a good tilt shift photo.
Thursday: June 25, 2009
- Ten tools to help improve your site's usability on a low budget.
A good list of tools for my fellow web nerds out there. I just started playing with Google's website optimizer yesterday.