Friday: July 15, 2011
- National Geographic provides a top ten list for pretty much any travel idea.
Thinking of a planning a boat trip in Venice? Want to visit some famous boardwalks all across the United States? Whatever it is you happen to be looking for chances are you'll at least find a little travel inspiration with one these lists. Personally, I enjoy looking at some of these exotic beach locales (as evidenced by the chosen thumbnail).
Friday: January 8, 2010
- The top ten things one can learn from the past twenty years of television.
Presented by Homer Simpson on Late Night with David Letterman. Sadly, 'Cougar Town' is not a show about people getting attacked by giant cats.
Wednesday: December 23, 2009
- The top ten Christmas carols of the 2009 holiday season just for you.
A very entertaining collection of carols for the whole family. Be sure to use these when caroling around the neighborhood, you'll be sure to elicit some kind of reaction from families and friends. Merry holidays.
Monday: December 14, 2009
- The top ten signs you're already having a bad holiday season.
7. Need two hands to count number of times you were electrocuted by Christmas lights.
Friday: December 11, 2009
- The top ten Wii games of 2009 according to MSNBC.
My Nintendo Wii has gathered some dust as of late (mostly due to the addition of the Xbox 360 in my household) - perhaps some of these titles can rekindle my interest in the console. Look out 480p, here I come.
Monday: November 30, 2009
- The top ten signs that you may have over-ate on Thanksgiving.
4. You receive personalized 'Thank you' note from the president of Butterball.
Monday: November 2, 2009
- The top ten signs you attended a bad Halloween party.
8. Scariest thing at the party is the expiration date on the onion dip.
Wednesday: October 28, 2009
- The top ten signs that you're watching a bad ghost movie.
6. Ghost torments people by making delicious paella and not sharing it.
Tuesday: October 20, 2009
- The top ten signs that you received a bad flu shot.
8. Now that you think of it, it's a little weird that the doctor's office was on the D train
Friday: September 25, 2009
- The top ten reasons you should visit New Zealand presented by the Prime Minister.
5. Get the whanau together, stay in a bach, crack open the chilly bin and slap on your jandals.
Tuesday: September 15, 2009
- The top ten signs that probably you picked a bad college.
8. School's motto is: 'Truth, Excellence, Delicious Soup'
Thursday: September 10, 2009
- The top ten questions to ask yourself before eating fried butter.
4. How many daily servings of fried butter does the USDA recommend?
Tuesday: September 8, 2009
- The top ten signs that you probably wasted your summer.
5.You can name more than two contestants on 'America's Got Talent'
Monday: August 24, 2009
- The top ten signs you're watching a bad war movie.
9. When you buy ticket, Moviefone guy says, 'Really?!?'
Friday: July 31, 2009
- The top ten things overheard at the White House beer summit.
5) I don't want to freak anybody out, but I just saw Nixon walking down the hall.