Friday: July 8, 2011
- Twelve cool Apple iPhone concepts for you to gawk at.
Toxel has put together a list of iPhone concepts from all over the Interwebs ranging from cool to never-gonna-happen-this-lifetime. Some of these mockups may or may not already be in violation of several pending Apple patents. Seriously, has anyone taken a look at Apple's patent portfolio these days? It's quite extensive, they hold over 16,000 of them worldwide. Just reading this post probably puts you in patent violation.
Monday: May 10, 2010
- Twelve stylish and creative sinks for your viewing pleasure.
Any sink you come across today will look dated and unappealing after seeing the photos contained on this link. Sure, they may not always be quite as functional as a regular sink but who cares - I've always wanted a sink that resembles a water slide.
Wednesday: March 24, 2010
- Fifteen unique and creative staircases for your viewing pleasure.
After seeing some of these photos (particularly the slide plus stairs combination) I am suddenly realizing that my current set of stairs is in desperate need of a makeover. I just need to figure out where I can fit the slide.
Tuesday: February 9, 2010
- Twelve cool products for your kitchen that you not have previously known about.
Now you can dispense butter in a way you have always dreamed about - with a single click. Other products on this list may coerce you to pull out the credit card as well. Happy eating.
Tuesday: January 26, 2010
- Twelve unique and creative sofas for your viewing pleasure.
No house is truly complete unless you own a LEGO sofa. Although for all intensive purposes that couch can't be very comfortable to actually sit in - probably quite functional though. Painful, but functional.
Tuesday: January 19, 2010
- Ten unusual (but cool) vacuum cleaners for you to gawk at.
Every office or cubicle should have a tiny USB retro vacuum and I'll be ordering mine when stock becomes available. Another fun fact to be learned here is that your vacuum cleaner can double as a makeshift proton pack.
Wednesday: January 13, 2010
- Ten cool products inspired by puzzles just for you.
Although it would be cool to look at a puzzle rug on most days something tells me that a puzzle rug would not be able to provide that much warmth. It's a probably a bitch to vacuum said puzzle rug as well.
Thursday: January 7, 2010
- Fifteen cool gadgets for your bathroom that you may not have known about.
I would probably purchase the nose gel dispenser only because it reminds me of watching Nickelodeon's Double Dare way back in the day. I would probably have to hide a flag somewhere up there to complete the experience.
Monday: January 4, 2010
- Ten amazing viewing platforms from all over the world for you to gawk at.
One of these years I'll get around to doing some form of a vacation/family trip that includes a 'skywalk' of some kind on the itinerary. My choices here seem to be limited to the Grand Canyon, Wisconsin, and Chicago. I'll let you all know how I make out.
Tuesday: December 29, 2009
- Twelve unusual scarf designs for you to gawk at.
Posted mostly because of the biting cold that happened to have a direct effect on my morning New York City commute. While a typography-based scarf sounds cool in theory, in practice it probably wouldn't provide much warmth.
Thursday: December 24, 2009
- A gallery of some creative and unusual bookshelves for you to gawk at.
Nothing inspires patriotism in me more than looking at a bookshelf shaped just like the United States. I'm guessing you probably can't fit a lot of books in Rhode Island or Delaware.
Wednesday: December 9, 2009
- Ten amazing gingerbread creations for your viewing pleasure.
Something about that gingerbread version of Link is quite disturbing to me - I can't seem to put my finger on what it is. Now if you'll excuse me, I simply can't wait to go bomb some Dodongos.
Friday: November 20, 2009
- Seventeen creative hot air balloon designs just for you.
It looks like Unicron and Darth Vader finally have something in common (what with the whole floating heads in space thing). What, you've never seen the original Transformers movie?
Wednesday: October 28, 2009
- Twenty amazing pumpkin carvings for you to gawk at.
Nothing says Halloween like having the Dark Lord of the Sith greet your trick or treaters in pumpkin form. As an added bonus, make sure this sound effect plays as trick or treaters open the door.
Thursday: October 15, 2009
- Fifteen amazing cheese sculptures for you to gawk at.
A collection of some really detailed art made entirely out of the yellow stuff. It's sure to make your afternoon a little more... well cheesy. Golf clap.