Monday: July 11, 2011
- Thirteen of the world's greenest restaurants for you green foodie enthusiasts out there.
Leaving this here for those of you looking for some travel inspiration and/or food for thought (if any of these joints happen to be in your neighborhood). Unfortunatly the closest one to my neighborhood happens to be a couple states away over in Nebraska. Although if I had my way I'd probably pay a vist to the solar-powered Burger King for giggles.
Monday: March 22, 2010
- Turns out that cubes of NYC garbage can make for some interesting art.
But artist Justin Gignac still sees stories even in the ubiquity, and is out to prove that with some clever package design, Manhattan’s refuse can be art. Gignac sells plastic cubes of trash from the Big Apple for $50 a pop.
Thursday: January 14, 2010
- A collection of Earth's most amazing meteor craters for you to gawk at.
Want to feel a bit more vulnerable today? Then have a gander at some of these photos. You'll start to feel a little bit more insignificant in no time knowing you stand no chance in the path of meteor destruction. Happy Thursday.
Thursday: October 29, 2009
- Eight brilliant examples of drinking straw art for you to gawk at.
Yes, it turns out that your drinking straws are a creative masterpiece just waiting to happen. Are you still using your straws for just drinking liquids? Live in the now.
Wednesday: August 19, 2009
- Forty-five colorful uninhabited places to see before you die.
Quite colorful, indeed. Some of the descriptions sounds like they belong in a Dr. Suess book.