Monday: May 17, 2010
- Apple beats out Whole Foods and Nordstrom for best shopper experience title.
Factors that contribute to a good shopping experience, according to the survey, include having customer-centric store design, maintaining shopper history data, creating ambiance, and carrying and displaying a well-organized, 'rationalized' product assortment.
Monday: May 10, 2010
- Ten sites that every developer should have in their bookmarks file.
No matter what kind of development you do, at least three of these sites will be helpful to you in some kind of programming endeavor. I've just recently discovered the browser sandbox over at Spoon.net (though I'm a still little partial to IETester).
Monday: November 9, 2009
- Unsuccessful breakfast cereals through the wholesome eye of Photoshop.
Yes, Pickle Flakes are part of this breakfast although you might want to check the nutritional facts before pouring yourself a bowl. Yum.
Wednesday: October 7, 2009
- Burger King to be the home of the newly renovated Whopper by end of 2010.
These sleek design changes will occur in 12,000 Burger King locations worldwide. The photos look suspiciously like when Marty visits Cafe Eighties from Back to the Future II.
Monday: August 31, 2009
- You'll be seeing a lot more of The Beatles at certain stores in the coming weeks.
It will be hard to miss the push this fall as Restoration Hardware, Starbucks, Whole Foods, Ralph’s, Pathmark, 7-Eleven and Blockbuster all promote the CD collection.