Monday: May 17, 2010
- A gallery of the world's worst playgrounds through the playful eye of Photoshop.
As a kid did anyone ever actually play a game of Tic Tac Toe on one of these things? Who thought this was a good idea? Oh, and be careful going down that twisty slide, you may get wet.
Wednesday: May 12, 2010
- Marvel and Disney character mashups through the mutated eye of Photoshop.
Mike Wazowski is Bruce Banner as The Incredible Myopic Hulk - and there's your plot for The Incredible Hulk 2 (or 3?) and/or Monsters Inc 2. The scary part is that legally, this can actually be made (Disney owns Marvel) and someone in Hollywood probably thinks its a good idea.
Tuesday: May 11, 2010
- Instruments + Animals + Photoshop = Instranimals
Start your morning right with a little bit of Photoshop and you'll see what happens when an entirely new species is created. All glory to the hypno-trumpet-toad!
Tuesday: April 13, 2010
- Unlikely underwater sports through the aquatic eye of Photoshop.
In the future we will all be able to take part in the great spectable that is Dolphin Racing. I wonder if anyone submitted anything of the Blitzball variety - that would have just been nerdtastic.
Friday: April 9, 2010
- Honest products through the truthful eye of Photoshop.
You can always count on a Photoshop contest to reveal the true nature of popular products and services. You'll also get a quick education about the popular consensus of said product and/or service. Handy and redundant.
Tuesday: April 6, 2010
- Edible architecture through the delicious eye of Photoshop.
Yet another quality Photoshop contest from the folks at Worth1000.com. Be warned, viewing some of the submissions in this post may cause hunger pangs and/or a strange desire to go play Candyland. Now exit my burger hole.
Tuesday: March 30, 2010
- Alternative Easter bunnies through the fuzzy-tailed eye of Photoshop.
Looking at some of these entries brings up joyful memories of that Cadbury bunny try-out commercial which you can watch for yourself over on YouTube. Buck-meow, buck-meow, Buck-ROAR!
Friday: March 26, 2010
- Celebrity neanderthals through the palaeolithic era of Photoshop.
You may very well be looking at the next line of those Geico ads (quick, hide this post from the suits). And yes, being a celebrity is so easy even a cavemen apparently could do it.
Wednesday: March 24, 2010
- Unique ways in which to hide an elephant through the sneaky eye of Photoshop.
Remember that Loony Tunes episode where everyone sees a pink elephant walking around in some form or another? This is kind of like that - well, except the elephant isn't pink.
Monday: March 22, 2010
- Micro-planets through the micro-planetary eye of Photoshop.
Enjoy some eye-bending planetary Photoshop this fine Monday morning. Some of this submissions may play with your head a little bit (drink coffee first).
Thursday: March 11, 2010
- Miniature cities, towns and things through the minuscule eye of Photoshop.
Remember that episode of The Simpsons where Lisa inadvertently grew a tiny city as a science project? This is kind of like that. Yes, it seems that I can relate any post to some kind of Simpsons episode. Now bring me some shoes.
Tuesday: March 9, 2010
- When statues come to life via the non-stationary of Photoshop.
This particular Worth1000 contest reminds me of that Simpsons (Treehouse of Horror) episode where all of the advertising figures came to life. 'He came to life! Good for him.'
Thursday: March 4, 2010
- Animal cyborgs created through the cybergenic eye of Photoshop.
Whoever created the attached thumbnail should call up Cartoon Network and see if they need a new logo for one of their shows that involves stop-animation and action figures. Ten points and a cookie to anyone who can guess which show I am obviously referring to here.
Monday: March 1, 2010
- An invisible world through the visible eye of Photoshop.
As if ninjas and samurais weren't enough trouble already now you have to worry about invisible ninjas and samurais. For some reason the attached thumbnail shot makes me want to catch up on my 'Ask a Ninja' viewings.
Wednesday: February 24, 2010
- Literalisms through the obligatory literal eye of Photoshop.
A very creative theme with some awesome results that I somehow managed to overlook this week. Enjoy your literal eye candy, try not to fill up before dinner.