Monday: May 17, 2010
- PopCap offers up Mac gaming bundle, get your Peggle and Zuma on.
Got fifty bucks laying around and don't know what to do with it? Why not put it to some mind-numbing addictive casual video game use. As an added bonus some of these games can be quite therapeutic after a long day of work.
Tuesday: March 30, 2010
- A list of the ten riskiest cities for cyber-crime. Good to know.
Traveling to Seattle, Boston, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Raleigh, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Denver, Austin or Portland in the near future? Make sure your computer is up to date with the latest virus protections and all of that - although it may not make much difference.
Wednesday: December 9, 2009
- Your favorite Star Wars movie posters re-imagined with a zombie twist.
A little bit on the creepy side but if you're a Star Wars nerd you probably won't mind all that much. Zombie Yoda says much brains you will eat ah-yes, yes.
Wednesday: September 30, 2009
- Five reasons why you secretly want a zombie apocalypse.
No homework, no term papers, no job search, no internship, no cubicle, no bills to pay. There will no longer be mail of any sort; paper or electronic. Identity theft will only happen if you die and come back as a zombie.
Wednesday: May 6, 2009
- More zombie computers are on the rise. Run for the hills!
Put your Spybots and antivirius software on separate scheduled tasks. This tech tidbit brought to your for free by your friendly GeekLikeMe.